To keep our clients and volunteers safe during the current pandemic, we are making changes to our hamper distribution.
- We will continue to provide food to existing and new clients every Tuesday.
- We are temporarily moving from our current “shopping” model to supplying pre-packaged hampers only.
- Clients not be allowed inside the Food Bank. Our volunteers will bring food to them.
- We are providing a delivery service to clients who are quarantined or at-risk. Please call 250-442-2800 if you fall within this group.
- We anticipate greater demand for our services and may have to reduce quantity of food provided.
- We ask that all Clients and Volunteers who are sick, who have recently been out of the country, or have been in contact with someone with the virus … please DO NOT come to the food bank.
We will continue to monitor the ever changing circumstances and make adjustments to our procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible.