To keep our clients and volunteers safe during the current pandemic, we are making changes to our hamper distribution.
- We will continue to provide food to existing and new clients every Tuesday.
- Effective April 28, we are moving away from the pre-packaged hamper program that has been in-place in recent weeks. We will now have a modified “shopping” model for clients.
- We will be limiting the number of clients allowed inside the Food Bank at any one time. Please be aware that wait times may be longer than normal.
- We will continue to provide a delivery service to clients who are quarantined or at-risk. Please call 250-442-2800 if you fall within this group and would like a hamper delivered to you.
- We anticipate greater demand for our services and may have to reduce quantity of food provided.
- We ask that all Clients and Volunteers who are sick or have been in contact with someone with the virus … please DO NOT come to the Food Bank.
We will continue to monitor the ever changing circumstances and make adjustments to our procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible.