Volunteers don’t get paid because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless!Sherry Anderson
The Boundary Community Food Bank is a 100% volunteer organization. We’re a friendly and energetic bunch, but we always need more help. Please consider volunteering your time and making a meaningful difference in our community.
There are lots of different ways for you to be involved, from
- re-packing food prior to distribution
- collecting food from one of our partners
- serving clients at one of our food stations
- cleaning produce, etc.
- greeting clients
- stocking shelves
- serve on the board of directors
- We’ll match you up with the right job for your skill set.
If you are interested in joining our organization, please read and complete the form below, and return it to the Food Bank. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch to give you a tour of our facility and find the right job for you.